Monday 2 June 2014

Bathroom Source List


I had a request to share a source list for our bathroom (partial) renovation, so I complied a list of all the products and where you can find them.


The vanity is painted with Aura paint from Benjamin Moore, in the color Metropolis.





The shower curtain is from West Elm, you can still get it here

The sinks are from Amazon (I know, right. You can literally buy everything AND the kitchen sink there)






Countertops are Formica brand laminate. We chose the Calcutta Marble look-alike and it has been our favorite part of the renovation so far! We went with an ogee edge which was an extra cost, but it adds a bit of flair and makes it look more like stone in my opinion. And we saved some money by installing it ourselves, so the cost was still reasonable.


Faucets and towel rings are from Home Depot; they are the Boardwalk collection from Moen. 


The cabinet hardware is from Martha Stewart, via the Home Depot. We ordered these online when Home Depot was having a free shipping deal and they came right to our door a week later!






Soap dispensers are from Target. I got them on clearance a while back, so I am not sure if they still carry them.

I hope that answers any questions! If you would like any more information, feel free to leave a comment or email me directly.


1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS